View Single Post
Old Monday, September 12, 2011

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Dear All....

U will find 1~2 posts of mine on this thread although me too waiting for the result. Reason? Let me tell u why:

I had been an active member on the thread that was started last year and had some 30~40 posts on that thread in just few days. That thread was declared the longest one in the history of this forum and one that grow fastest so that it was impossible at one stage to follow it!!!!!!!

Raz Bhai and Last Island can confirm my statement whether it was so or not!!

The summary of the whole post is that DO NOT wait so desperately for the result. May Allah fulfill dream of every one on this forum but some times this desperation gives us a shock that takes time to recover from it!! That was the case with most of the members on that thread!!!

Since human being learn from experience and wiser are those who learn from that of their fellow I will submit here a humble suggestion:

"Just keep praying, keeping yourself busy with family and office work and do not think that your life will end with/without CSS. Insha-Allah every thing will be OK".
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post:
Eager (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), Noor.Faiza (Thursday, September 15, 2011), pcss (Wednesday, September 14, 2011), Scorpion86 (Monday, September 12, 2011), Sikander-007 (Monday, September 12, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, September 12, 2011), Taimoor Gondal (Monday, September 12, 2011)