Thread: Libyan End game
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Foreign intervention ,tempted by vested interests, in Libyan revolution is conspicuous, but it should not serve to extenuate the crimes of a dictator. Ascribing the entire success to west and ignoring domestic uprising , sacrifices rendered by the local people is unfair.I vehemently condemn the double standard s of west, there policy is discriminatory and they protect their own interests.But Arab dictators cant escape the blame. Denying basic human rights , ruling through oppression, bogus elections are the characteristics feature of these dictatorial regimes. I wish that the struggle of the people bring real fruit and Arab world witness representative governments .
Excellent post!

Well, what would we do as a Pakistani if we end up with someone like Nawaz Sharif or Zardari for 40 years in power ?

The rebels wanted Gaddafi out , thats all.

I know they are not angels, but they have the right to refuse to be led by one man and one family for 50 years, and that too when he is a bit of a lunatic.

Whatever bad you do you will surely fulfill the bill in this life and in the hereafter. Living in mansions and comfortable cars they forget they should never oppress innocent people, because when no one is watching He is watching and when no one else listen He listens, and He is supreme in all skills

There is no secret that CIA and MI6 were on the ground from the very early days of the war, Libya's future is now going to be dictated by Western backed puppets (most probably).