View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaan zia View Post
salam, i am medical graduate and doing my house job .currently i am getting time for just sleep not for any other activity due to my arduous schedule.this will continue untill the end of october.after that i shall be much relaxed .i was aiming to take ce 2012 but i am still preparing my first subject i.e.psychology. Keeping in veiw this scenario,please tell me should i postpond my plan of taking ce 2012 or not .my other optional subjects are punjabi,us history,int. law,sociology. waiting for sincere guidance

Aftwr finishing your housejob,you would still have around 4-5 months left for preparation.In my experience,doctors can utilize these 4- months fully because they are used to putting in long study hours.So if you start serious preparation from October and study properly.you can cut it InshAllah.Go for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Emaan zia (Sunday, September 18, 2011)