View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 15, 2011

najid ahmad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailajafri View Post
HTML Code:
I want to share an interesting thing with friends.One can get admission in direct PhD with the MA/M.Sc degree (16 years of education).My friends are doing their PhD in china.You know china is a friend country and you can get admission along with scholarship easily.If someone need guidance I'll say warm welcum to all..
Thanks..
I have also heard the same.
Please guide me also about admission process and universities in china ans Austria which offers mass communication and english literature courses.

I shall be thankful

Regards
Dear
Its confirm in china.Even merit is too low.Second division is also acceptable.But for this you will have to wait for next year i.e 2012.Keep visiting the china scholarship council website that is China Scholarship Council
You will have to fill the online application form of the university first and later china scholarship council form.They are providing 1700 yuan in a month for Master candidate and 2000 yaun for PhD.No need to discuss with supervisor.Just fill out online application form of the university and china scholarship council form send it on the china council address given on the form.Three of my village fellow has left for china a month before.They were telling in a month normally expense are 600-700 yaun.
In most universities medium of study for doctoral programme is English in china.Before applying you can check the medium of study.
If need further let me know
Regards