View Single Post
Old Friday, September 16, 2011

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Yes i did have the Hadis in front of me, But i am really confused with the meaning that you are taking out of it.

"Islam is spread on th nock of sword"
This is indeed a world known misconception against Islam where Sword does not necessarily mean a dagger or metallic weapon rigid doctrines are also no less than a sword itself.

Keeping the overcome non muslims subjects at length from the state affairs and letting their rights be a dream for them in the same state which they too own in an equal proportion to every one else, Can you attract and impress them towards embracing Islam.?

As under this situation minority watches a rigid and unwelcoming attitude on part of the religion…

Now I am going to be simpler for you .. Please do not take it personal….

For a second consider Pakistan as the Muslim minority state , where Fatima47 is a qualified candidate for the upper political portfolio, whole minority is backing her and her worth is well known to the majority also.
By every angle she deserves to be rightly appointed at the higher political office in the state but her candidature is unfortunately rejected only because she is a Muslim.
Now what would be her personal feelings and more importantly feelings of the whole minority behind her…
Will she appreciate the system at the backdrop of this doctrine ? can she ever be impressed with dat dear ?

Ofcourse not.

She would have rather admired it if her worth had been respected and after she had tasted the matchless justice and equality benefits by getting her rights.

Quote:
You confused one example with another
I read you saying that State can not have a non Muslim head and you supported this notion with your argument which read as how can ijtihad be carried out with the head of state being non muslim….
Re read your previous post …

I just passed your argument under the light of the example of India…
I think it was not confusing… it was obvious..

Quote:
In the same way, we cannot deny the distortion of Christianity (crusades, blasphemy etc), Judaism (atrocities of Israel), Hinduism (Bloodshed of Muslims and etc by their followers. These religions never taught those things.
you are Absolutely right no one should ever refute it.. who said you to anyways?

and never neglect the one done by these muslims too…

Quote:
Agreed, I know that comes under discussion but its always nice if things are discussed in a systematic way
Discussion keeps giving the topic new directions as it invites the individual arguments for which you can not stop any one giving examples and can not stop yourself also correcting him with other logical examples … this way you have a number of dimensions present in your single topic.

Group discussions, t.v table talks .. especially those of our political leaders on news channels these days are a good example in this context …

regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to pureapak For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Wednesday, September 28, 2011)