View Single Post
Old Friday, September 16, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Default It's United States' turn to 'Do More'

“Now it’s the time that they [United States] should do more,” the Prime Minister told reporters after attending a ceremony at a girls college here.

He said Pakistan during the last decade had sacrificed much in battling the menace of terrorism and emphasised that it should not be pressurised to do more.

About the reason to call off his upcoming visit to New York to attend the session of the UN General Assembly, Gilani said he wanted to supervise relief efforts in Sindh’s flood-hit areas himself.

[Courtesy: www.dawn.com]

I think it's the right time to set our precedents rather than following the ones set by others. It's time we should take our stands and prove our sovereignty. I appreciate the move by Prime Minister in which he cancelled his scheduled visited to U.S though the subsequent reason according to him is rain-cum-flood in Sindh. I wish this sanity prevails throughout out this country.

Regards,
candidguy (Monday, September 19, 2011), mjkhan (Friday, September 16, 2011)