View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 17, 2011

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
And when we Muslims say that ours is a Deen not Mazhab, then for me it is merely a rhetoric, effective, impressive, but meaningless. Suppose I accept that Islam is a complete code of life even then I am not able to understand what is the political system of Islam.
Dear, the first written constitution of the world is product of Islam… Its parliament and and over all political mechanism is not a hard nut to crake.

A leader is chosen among the people by the people and for the people. In ancient ages there were not ballot boxes and election commissions, no political parties to hold a periodic elections or something. A person who could host the trust of people and was liked by the majority for fairness of his character and wisdom He was selected as a Calipsh..
Our contemporary political system for election is actually a mimic to this age old system introduced by Islam. A caliph then delivered to his utmost for making a welfare state. He made no mistake in his services to the people and thus they were given no reason to dislodge him or hold new elections etc until he died a natural death.(referring to khulfa e rashideen).

Quote:
Would you appreciate if I relate social evils of my society to my religious teaching?
Not at all I would rather condemn you for misrelating Islam with prevailing vices in society.

Here goes the reason;

Holy Quran is in its full originality. You can negate the malpractices of Muslims with authentic ayats and Hadis from Quran..
Here I can quote a number of Ayaths condemning extremist attitude, terrorism, intoxication, extra marital relations , gambling , interest, inequality , political injustice and the like various other societal vices.

Can you now quote a single verse from bible which negates these practices in society.

You can not because Court clerks kept engineering the original message of bible and moulded their religion time to time as per their wishes and personal expediencies.

Tell me any law in their society to prevent extra marital sex, alcohol, gambling and interest ?

See the same under the Islamic society.. You find several sever laws and punishments for these misdeeds.

Quote:
How to choose a Caliph? Selection, election, nomination, voting, adult franchise, basic democracy, aristocracy, military, Inqeelab or from a sacred blood line?. All of you participating in this discussion! just answer this single question and tell me what Ulema say about this so that I may be able to understand what is the Islamic political system.
Dear,
khalafat is what we know as (ideal) democracy today and I think I need not to describe criteria for electing a ruler under the democracy. Do I ?

At the time of early caliphate , life style was very simple so the democracy did not have formal election procedures as we have in the world today.
but yet the principles were all the same.