View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 141

mhkhan is on a distinguished road
Arrow Question of Precis, Expansion and Comprehension of CE-2011

Deal All, I am not very comfortable about my paper of english preci and composition (CE-2011) which is one of the critical subject. The reason is that i was left with 30 minutes only when i had to attempt the preci. Given the importance of this question, U know that most of the candidates take almost one hour to attemt this question.Though i completed the preci but due to shortage of time i could not even check the quality and size of the preci which now makes me a little uncomfortable. I request comments from all on how much marks one normally gets in the following three questions.
1. The preci of 25 marks
2. Idea Expansion of 20 marks
3. Comprehension of 20 marks.

I have made a good attempt of idea expansion and comprehension. Please give you ideas on the average marks one should get in above three question so that i might know my position. Those who have got their marks in this paper in earlier examinations are particularly requested to express their ideas.