Thread: @Mods
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G View Post
Dear Sister
I was going to post this thread with the title of you but then wrote just Mods. Because I know you for years and respect your hard work for the forum, sometime back there was a good team and everything was fine, but as some of the members posted those problems/shortcummings exists. I know you cant be here for the whole day but there are other mods who needs to look after the forum also.
Mostly the mess on forum is created by the new members, I know that dont go for the rules reading in the beggening just come and post their querries, Mods must be strict but also guide those who dont know.
I always appreciate you no doubt but I ll suggest ( though Hamza bhai dont need suggestion) to arrange duties of mod for example Hamza from 9am to 12 noon, PR 12 to 3, Umer.......and so on and you yourself being a super mod control and supervision.
Also a member pointed out that some mods are not active, yes this is true, if they are still mods honorary then give them another title or ribbon etc( honorary members medal like) and appoint new active mods.
I appreciate your concern but we cannot bind mods to work in specific hours. They have their set routine. This is not a paid job for which they have to be regular at a certain time everyday. We shall hold a meeting about it to get over it.

Thanks.