Thread: @Mods
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman baloch View Post
man you have started a really useless debate and it ultimately leading us nowhere don't know why you have started this ..
jab itna kuj letay ho es forum say tu thora bohat mistakes ignore bhi tu ho sakti heen
and reading your last post gives me a strong feeling that you actually wanted to become a moderator i mean whats the point of advising modz to give honorary titles etc when you dont even know they are active or not i have seen many mods who dont show their identity but still come daily so whats the point of this all ???
This debate is for people like you who dont know what to say, where to say and how to say..
what you feel is your mind what I feel Allah knows well.
And for your kind info Last Island know me very well than any other person like you on forum so if you want to say somthing positive welcome if you just want representation then join political party.
To become a mod is not somthing lucrative or comfortabla rather a burden, responsibility and I ll always wish for this honor like every mebmber of the forum.