Thread: @Mods
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
I appreciate your concern but we cannot bind mods to work in specific hours. They have their set routine. This is not a paid job for which they have to be regular at a certain time everyday. We shall hold a meeting about it to get over it.

Thanks.
Yes sis I know all this but it needs devotion like you, if you can give around 14 hours to forum why not a mod give some specific time and ofcourse it can be fixed through consultation,
PS. I started this thread just for mods and was not aware will go like this, blamming game but its good that some one also blammed me, I am sorry for this.
Hamza bhai that was just a joke thats why I gave my suggestion.
Thanx LI, Hamza, rizwan and other members.