View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylimit View Post
Hello, Hamza I took your guidance earlier but at that time I had prepared my mind to appear in 2013 CSS exam but due to my masters being late till this February(damn university policies), I am now a 2012 CSS aspirant.

In the very start, I want you to comment on my optional subjects which are Psychology, Geography, Sociology and Muslim Law. So far, I am not finding any problem in dealing with any of these subjects. However, they all are something which need to be extensively crammed but never mind as all optionals are to be crammed to get good marks and I am actually not that bad when it comes to cramming.

My next question would be regarding Current Affairs MCQ's. Aren't they pretty tricky...? I have seen some papers in the past and they seem to be bit difficult. So what do you suggest to specifically prepare MCQ's for Current Affairs. In fact, I have just started my preparation(it's been 2 days since I started academy)..More, kindly do share what source or reference book did you consult for preparing Pakistan Affairs MCQ's...
Honestly,I didn't prepare mcq's from anywhere.There is no way in the world you can get a book from where you can prepare such things.Just get a good grasp over the theoretical section of the paper,and hope for the best ion the MCQ section.After all,MCQ's mostly come from the theoretical portion and past papers.Attempt MCQ's of past 15 years papers as well.
I used some notes,Ikram Rabbani and Trek to Pakistan for P.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubair lakho View Post
hamza bhai salam.
i have asked you about indo pak that some say that it is not a scoring subject, you posted me a link but there were too many pages and i m unable to find my answer.i requuest you that please identify the actual page or in short give comments about my question. and please tell me that in how much time i can cover both papers of indo pak?
Merey bhai,aap ko duplicate post kurne se mnah kia he me ne pehle bhi.Ap ek hi posty ko 3,3 jagho pe likh detey ho.Dont you know this is sheer violation of forum rules?Me siref ek member nahy,moderator bhi hun.Or sach me mujhe action leyna accha nahy lagta members k khilaaf.Kindly be careful in the future.
Jahan tuk rhi bat apk sawal ki,tw me ne ek or thread me reply kia tha aap ko k iss waley thread me merii indo pak history k barey me ki gai post dhoondein,aap ko sub jawab mil jae ge.Agr me likh sakta hun wo post,tw aap ittni takleef tw kar sakte hey na k woh dhoond lein?Dont mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
Dear Zubair ,
although the question is not directed at me , but i would like to suggest something to you. Hamza has been more than gracious to reply to all the separate queries asked by different aspirants. but please understand that he is also working on his thesis, and to keep asking same questions again and again might irritate him. you can find hundreds of posts that have discussed the issue of scoring and non-scoring subjects. please don not ask him to identify a particular page for you, and only those important questions that have not already been answered by other mentors should be directed at hamza.

please do not be angry at my post, and go through the forum , you will find the answer that you are looking for. there are many interviews in the section of ' Golden Arena' where this question has been asked by CSPs and they have answered it. you can go through those interviews..regards
Thanks for understanding.BTW I am done with my thesis and now back in Pakistan.Lekin you are right me kaafi busy hota hun.Jub moqa milta hey aap logon ko jawab dayta hun lekin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarasham View Post
Dear my optional subjects were Indo pak hist; journalism , sociology , Muslim law , Public administration ,
I had real problem while attempting indo pak hist; if you plz can check my answers of indo pak history will be an honour for me if u donot have time i shall be posting u outline and introduction ; i shall be thank full to u ... and if u plz check my essay and precise .. but Hamza sir u will have to let me know ur e mail id ... I also appeared from Multan center .. and i am waiting for my results ..
Regards
Dost shah
I am presently in Multan.You can get my email ID from my profile page,and contact me there.Maybe we can fix up something.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 10:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Tehman Khan (Monday, June 03, 2013)