View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Desireheaven is on a distinguished road

Very Impressive. Well Done Mr Tasawar.

well I won't say i am agree with you or like this. as its your own opinion. but yes i have to say that i am really impressed by so mature and realistic approach of you towards Politics, as you are young blood but have observed it very keenly.SO keep doing

Imran khan is a good speaker but i think he is not a good player as politics needs to have So we can hope that he would make some revolutions in Pakistan. But for this just words, speeches are not enough as "A revolution, cause you turn and you turn and my world and I just can't stop." so lots of things have to be done by our leader to have......(Its Just my personal Opinion)

Anyhow i must appreciate your views and Congratulations Mr Tassawar For having your words in national Newspaper.

Wish you Very Good luck for further Achievements like this and much more.and for you " The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work". As i cogitate that you are Very Focused Person.

Good luck for rest of your life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Desireheaven For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Thursday, September 22, 2011)