View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessed With CSS View Post
sir i have a number of problems related to my preparation of css..i am from peshawar.. went to even lahore kips and took classes for one month but they were too slow with the course... secondly i have done BBA but my optionals are:

geography
british history
IR
pashto

i feel comfortable with them...i am afraid about preparation of islamiat, pak affairs...
suggest me are six months enough fr preparation ??
and are my optionals scoring??
With the exception of IR,you optionals look healthy.
Yes,if you plan well,study hard and do it the right way,6 months are more than enough.You can do 5 revisions in these 6 months easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manager View Post
@ Sir Hamza Salik.

Sir i have gone throgh the post from the start and got it very helpfull in my preparation. But still i have a query from your good self in mine regarding English Essay & Composition.. Actually i want to know from your goodself that please guide me regarding improving my writing skills in english... In 2008 i appeared in PMS & got 675 marks in written but was plunged in essay.. I have already appeared in CSS-2011 & PMS-2010 but still worried about my Essay papers. Please suggest me some advice..

Secondly i want to know about creative writing... what does it mean?????

With Regards.

Use a thesaurus to improve your vocabulary.Learn 5 new words every day,and then try to use them in a piece of creative writing.Read DAWN daily,also try to read reader's digest or time.Try to imitate their expression while writing.Try to write more and more,on any topic you want,and get it checked from any teacher.
Creative writing means that you will be given a topic to write on,unseen,and you will have to produce a piece of writing on it.Composition of CSS English is an example of creative writing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Tuesday, September 20, 2011), SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Tuesday, September 20, 2011), The Manager (Tuesday, October 04, 2011)