View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniter View Post
Is there no body who can reply to this query? This plight of the forum reminds me of the post by someone who said that it was necessary to be a girl to get replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha well dear Waqayee insaan kisi haal me khush nahee rehta..
No reply kay kayee awr bhee reasons hotay hain ilwa iskay jo ap ne kaha. like i am just going through your this post.

Well In response to your query I ll say that Yes now a days mostly the questions of Islamiat are out of syllabus. The reason I think is that the current syllabus is an Old stuff. Most of the suggested reading are not of worth and the paper setter makes the paper according to the contemporary affairs.

This is a big flaw on the part of FPSC who conducts exams for the prestigious posts in Civil service. There is a separate wing for everything and so for policy making but what we see is just nothing, everyone is time passing for the sake of salary and do nothing to improve the standard of exam, bring equality and fairness. Islamiat paper is not the only victim there are flaws in every thing.

I hope that there come out a good syllabus for 2013 otherwise Ye hay na is se bhee kaam chalta hay, chalana tu kaam hay, posts sirf bharni hay awr kia.......
Fading Glimpse (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)