View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 13813

andleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura aboutandleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura about

@adventurous
Sorry for being late in reply.
I am very happy to know that this plan has worked for you.
In response to your query regarding preparation i must say that after "1st phase" preparation you may not be comfortable with your preparation.For being comfortable with paper you have to give atleast 5 more revisions to your preparation.
In my personal opinion if one is preparing selective course then one have to be more critical and more analytical in his approach.So while revising your course you have to put some extra effort to think more crticaly.This course outline is more than enough provided with the solid and comprehensive approach.
aur mera zati khyal ha k baqi portion prepare kerny ki bjaye sari energy is portion pe lagy tu ap zyada focused aur less burdened feel kerin gy

Best Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andleeb Akhter For This Useful Post:
adventurous (Wednesday, December 21, 2011), maryamkhakwani (Saturday, October 22, 2011), saba mehmood (Thursday, September 22, 2011), syeda naqvi (Saturday, October 08, 2011)