View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVOLUTION GEEK View Post
@ All

This is a politically motivated decision. Those two brothers were the culprits and i think that the court has given a poor decision of hanging those who had killed the rascals in their self defence. I am not favouring the killers, but please go to Sialkot and try to figure out the real story, because the reality is not what the media has shown to you all.
Actually, most of the judges of subordinate judiciary are acting against bureaucracy. This decision of giving a three year imprisonment to a serving DPO, is an example of their mindset. I second "Hamza Salick" as he is a well informed person.
The killers should be given a somewhat milder punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
maray khayal may shayad hamara pehla mulk hai jahan judiciary decision news channels or news paper parh ker dayti hai ... baqi ALLAH behtar janta hai kon theek tha.
You people are so right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
Hamza bhai wese woh agr killers they b tu still they didn't deserve that much punishment..as far as DPO is concerned he didn't performed his duty.ab ap yehi examply le lain k jin ko saza hui ha ..they will now face the punishment in a proper manner.MUNEEB"S family didn't settled their score outside the court.so this is a landmark dicision.And i think DPO and other police officers deserved more than this ..
If you start giving such punishments to the officers,tw phir chala liye unho ney affairs of the state or ho gai qaim writ of the state mulk me.Simple enough,hum log kam hi kurna chor denge phir.Ayein phir ye judge hazraat or sambhalein DPO ki kursi.I agree to you k they didn't deserve this punishment at the hands of the crowd,but at the hands of the judiciary.Lekin there's a thing called 'Mob mentality' as well.Shayad kul ko Khudanakhwasta hmare kissi azeez ko koi mar jaye,tw hum bhi yhi krein uss k saath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanXTeR View Post
je yeh sb controversial hai. decision evidence par hua aur jo un bachon k sath hua woh sb ko pata woh kya thay nahi thay uss par aisay nahi mara jata (....yeh sb detail order parh k clear ho jaye ga kiss ka kya role tha aur q sentence hoi ...jo media par tha facts thay uss par to yehi saza expected thee..!!
Yhi tw sarang is saying,courts ne akhbaar parh k general public opinion ki basis pe fesla dia he..agr courts ne yhi kurna hey tw phir saare cases in courts k pas janey ki bjaye 'Khawaja Naveed ki adaalat' me janey chahiyein.I so so miss Executive Magistracy.