View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sajjad khan joiya is on a distinguished road
Default Mehnti log mahrumi ka rona nahi rote

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique psychologist View Post
salam sir...with your due respect sir i m from jhang...there is no proper guide line in my city...............sir i am unable to join any aadmy....sir even no one is here to check my essay...how should i improve this situation . i need advise from you kindly solve my problem
I want to share one story with you. During my college days my teacher used to tell story of a scientist. Once upon a time there was a child whose father used to live in a jungle. That child was fond of study but there was no school over there. He made up his mind that I will study myself. At that time he started studying Bible with his mother. In this way he became able to read books. His father brought some books from city. That child went to jungle and sat under a tree. He requested tree to become his teacher. In this way he learnt two pages from a book and came home. On second day he went to same tree with a stick in his hand. He sat under the same tree and said to himself "How are you and have you learnt your lesson"? He said yes sir. OK then read lesson. He started studying lesson by heart. In the end he noticed that he had made 5 mistakes. He punished himself with stick five times and warned himself, If you made any mistake next time I will punish you. In this way he learnt all the books. Thus his mind started understanding those books. Then he started making research in that jungle and he became a great scientist.
Dear no need to worry. Just continue to read more and more books. Gather more and more knowledge. Inshallah God will help you. We all members on this are available every time to help you in any case. Bye
zumar khan (Thursday, September 22, 2011)