View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nedian is on a distinguished road

In my opinion there should be qualified minister for all the departments. Let’s suppose if we have education minister then he or she must be one of well-known and famous educationist, who had rendered his valuable services for the good and betterment of Education department. And if we have a Health Minister then he must be a top doctor himself, who has rendered his services in the field of medical science. And if we have Minister of Finance then he must be highly qualified with relevant experience in the field of finance. Because a person from the same department or the person from with the same qualification can understand the needs and wants of department much better than any other person. I don’t say that there should n’t be any administrative personnel there, but I means to say that there should be a qualified person on the top.

On the other hand, retired army personnel should be kept away from the civilian departments and these departments should be allocated to top elite of bureaucrats and technical persons on merit basis. This could be helpful for the betterment and uplifting of each and every department.

Regards

Nedian