View Single Post
Old Friday, December 22, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@Nedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedian
In my opinion there should be qualified minister for all the departments. Let’s suppose if we have education minister then he or she must be one of well-known and famous educationist, who had rendered his valuable services for the good and betterment of Education department. And if we have a Health Minister then he must be a top doctor himself, who has rendered his services in the field of medical science. And if we have Minister of Finance then he must be highly qualified with relevant experience in the field of finance.Because a person from the same department or the person from with the same qualification can understand the needs and wants of department much better than any other person. I don’t say that there should n’t be any administrative personnel there, but I means to say that there should be a qualified person on the top.
Totally agree, a person who is a trained educationist should have the hold of the ministry. And this will result in progress indeed. I’d just add a little more in it. Along with this step, the annual budget for education should also be increased, and the systems should be monitered strictly.

Regards,