View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
MR. UNITER, i think u r not css aspirant. u r aspirant of any ssc or hsc exam. do u know that news is one of the basic pillar of css exam. it helps in prepartion of current affairs and other papers. if u do not have command on news then u will not get through css exam. i think this forum is for css preparation not for ssc or hsc preparation so i posted news on this forum. is this crime. is it crime then i am guilty and css forum has right to give me punishment. i mentioned source of that news in my previous post and it is not written by me for being famous. if any one want proof then he or she should go to dawn webpage and confirm that news from dawn website.
if there is no encouragement on the forum for posting or sharing news and articles and other valuable information for css aspirants then in future no member will post or share any valuable information.
bhaiya ji itnay sensitive ho!!!!!!!thora polite b ho jaen.mene ap ko kis lehjay mein kaha or ap ne kis lehjay mein kaha.lekin mein ap k lehjay min jawab nahin dun ga.ye moderators hi decide karen ge.but cool down.koi galat baat nahin kahi gai,na mene na last island ne.if you want to increase the number of your posts then increase it by providing useful posts. if you start posting newspapers then this forum will turn out to be a newspaper stall where newspapers are sold.