View Single Post
Old Friday, September 23, 2011

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

I appeared in CSS-2011 with the following subjects:

1. Geography
2. Indo-Pak History
3. Sociology
4. Journalism

The first experience I gained during the attempt was that both the rapid thinking and the penning it down in the paper matters alot as regards a competitive exam. This is so because I have realized that nearly all the candidates, most of the time, know everything about the asked topic, but precising it and complying to the point, and that too in the limited frame of time, is beyond the approach of every individual. Those, who are done with these two things, I feel, manage to cross the barricade.

Secondly, I learnt that there is nothing of the sort of earlier memorization of any material that works in this exam. The candidate is supposed to design the answer sitting in the examination hall as per his knowledge. The prior practice, therefore, is an essential part that lead the candidates to the road of success.

Thirdly, I regard this whole process as a personality assessment test and, ofcouse, those with strong nerves and capable of holding the pressure should dare to take this exam. Two papers a day, almost with a zero day gap, demands original aptitude for this exam.

So, dear fellows, I , like many others, am encountering the mixed feelings, and I am quite uncertain about the result of mine. Event though I attempted the questions finely as per my capabilities. Let's hope for the best.

Best of Luck to all the candidates awaiting result.