View Single Post
Old Monday, September 26, 2011

call2dill is on a distinguished road
Default there is nothing

i must say that we haven't hear, eyes arms, legs, brain. we are idiots i think so
one thing i should clear for you all people im one of you. those two brothers who were killed i dont know either they are criminals or not let me quote one saying of Hazret ALI (R.A) , he said that who is telling the news without confirmation that what is reality is a bigger lire. may be it is about media or about us because we don't need to confirmation. we hate our self please dont mind but i have to say that we we hate our self, because we are just enjoying to watch all these things but any way my perception is those boys are criminals. and we are only blaming police men and happy to listen that court has given punishment to them because we hate our police men we having many reasons to hate. but one thing u must know if u ll do again again like this one day u ll loss all hopes. after this incident many people who are working in this department they don't want to come and interfere and type of this activity please also think about that they are also like you , you are going on wrong side i know that we have many mistakes in our system i am saying in system not in police men please think about that yaar main kuch nai khana chahata tha laken this Pakistan is our home and all people who are living here is like my family members but some are not good.