View Single Post
Old Monday, September 26, 2011

Rooman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Did Prophet (P.B.U.H) isolate himself from rest of the world?
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Ghar-e-Hira mein jake ebadat karte te, Jab woh rasool ke martabey pe faiz hogaye tou unho ne ISLAM phelaya. Isi tarah jab koie shakash islam ki taleem hasil kerne lagta hey woh WORDLY affair seh khud ko alag kar ke Islam ki taleem laita hey, different courses karta hey phir jake MULANA banta hey aur preach karta hey. Hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
Actually your definition of maulana will flare up any maulana. Who says that they isolate themselves from worldy life? Did Prophet (P.B.U.H) isolate himself from rest of the world?

Bhai meray I hope your blood is not up. You want to debate or discuss? Because I always try to avoid debates. Plus, what is it that you have prepared if you still have to look for your notes and stuff! lol (I hope you wont take this as a pinch of salt).

Anyways, everything depends on what exactly you say in that topic. If I find that I have something good to say, I'll say it, otherwise I find it better not to post instead of posting nonsense.
Haha Why are you running away?

Isolate in a sense, Person who does not care about worldly things and determine his goal to preach people. We will discuss later the meaning of Molana. ( I am using simple terms just to let understand layman )

Don't try to avoid debates / discuss, you look very much confident on your views, so be on it and prove it by accepting my challenge.

I want to refer my notes or stuff because i want to quote exact Hadith and Surah for my topic. And i bet you wont reply after my quotations.

Have fun ! I will Start Thread on 5th October here. On this topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishments

Regards,