View Single Post
Old Monday, September 26, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooman View Post
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Ghar-e-Hira mein jake ebadat karte te, Jab woh rasool ke martabey pe faiz hogaye tou unho ne ISLAM phelaya. Isi tarah jab koie shakash islam ki taleem hasil kerne lagta hey woh WORDLY affair seh khud ko alag kar ke Islam ki taleem laita hey, different courses karta hey phir jake MULANA banta hey aur preach karta hey. Hope you understand.
Bhai meray kahin ja k ibadat karnay main aur apnay aap ko isloate karnay main barra farq hota hai. Wasnt he a trader as well? Aur deen ka samajhna aur amal karna sab pe farz hai, sad that it has been hijacked by maulanas lately. When you let maulanas/ mullahs hijack your religion, then we see people coming up with ideas of secular state, then we see unions like EU. I hope you got my point now.

Quote:
Haha Why are you running away?

Isolate in a sense, Person who does not care about worldly things and determine his goal to preach people. We will discuss later the meaning of Molana. ( I am using simple terms just to let understand layman )

Don't try to avoid debates / discuss, you look very much confident on your views, so be on it and prove it by accepting my challenge.

I want to refer my notes or stuff because i want to quote exact Hadith and Surah for my topic. And i bet you wont reply after my quotations.

Have fun ! I will Start Thread on 5th October here. On this topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishments

Regards,
I do things as they suit me. Plus, you again come up with something illogical and I would love to bring you back on rails.

Secondly, there is a difference between a debate and a discussion. I never mind discussing things. But at the same time, I know many people debate just for the sake of it and for them I have nothing to say but what Hazrat Ali (R.A) said "Never have I won a debate with an ignorant person". Plus, I have the quest to learn. I am sorry if I asked a few questions and you failed to answer them. When I post, I try to make sure that I'll not have to eat my words at the end thats why I refrain from posting instead of posting nonsesne.

Last but not the least, I do not need any medal from you about my views.

Peace out!