View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 28, 2011

usmanamjad87 will become famous soon enoughusmanamjad87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atia Khan View Post
My name is also there.....but what i think is that .....this the Provisional list of those candidates who had applied earlier.....and they 've included their name on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis....but abhi final list declare hogi....!!!!!!!

Provisional Eligible Candidates List will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the Registration Form (within one week of the receipt of Registration Form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 4 days only.

Final Eligible Candidate List will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll No. and Test Center will be allotted in Final Eligible Candidate list.

The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date.

NTS will dispatch the result cards with in 7 days after the test date.

Please koi batayay ga!whats the difference between these two mentioned terms.....and agar in men koi difference hay tou MTO say tou meray khayal say GAT test liya jayega na????
GAT is conducted by NTS, and is recognized only in Pakistan, where as GMAT is aptitude test internationally recognized for business studies.