Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 29, 2011

sohail_css is on a distinguished road

I think it is good decision to ban facebook as the so called social network. There are many ways to stay connect through internet as internet has made it global viallage and you can be stay in touch with friends and families through other mediums. For professional things dears you people can use the much better and specialized network Linkedin(World's Largest Professional Network | LinkedIn)
yar who is not in favour of banning it are i think not aware of its unsocial use. it is more unsoical then social network. If facebook can't stop the blasphemous acts and if it going to lead to clash of civilization then it is much better to ban it. I am a moderate muslim but interms of the better interest of our people i think banning is the good solution. and guys ziada liberal show karney ki zarorat nahi hai. Facebook has not good effects on our social environment.

we know the blasphemous acts on facebook and it is shameless say we could not make the FB admins to make it that it never happen again. and Facebook mostly depends on muslims user. And Dear Brother Malia Asghar Mugey to bohat afsoos hota hai kai Jab Ialam ki Baat hoti hai to log liberal showment kay liye kehtey hai ye tangnazri hai aur kehtey hai ye personel hai halanke jab Islam ki baat hoti hai personel things khatam ho jati hai.
and kabi kisi muslim nay kisi mazhab ki tazheek nahi ki hogi facebook per.

Jab soyi hawi Qoom na jagey to jaganey ki liye Allah hi kuch karey. Afsoos anti Islamic media ney hamari ankhen band karwa di hai. Shayid hamari ankhen kul jaye. Inter net per time surf karney sey behtar hai koi falahi kam kia jayi meray khayal mai mulk ko is waqt social facebbok ki zaroorat nahi balke social acts ki zarorat hai. Allah hamare haq me sub behtar kare. Ameen.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sohail_css For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Thursday, September 29, 2011), azmatullah (Thursday, September 29, 2011)