View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANADIL View Post
This is the biggest problem with so-called liberals or moderates (wishing to see the state as secular). They, somehow or the other, develop within their minds a strong feeling that ONLY and ONLY they are right; thus just their views need a serious thought in actual implementation.
The opponents to their views are the unforgivable criminals, whom they won't even let express themselves. So was the case with me here. Now, you may notice, all my posts have been deleted. Why? I think what they think is wrong and unacceptable! Is this the "freedom of expression" we hear a lot about from their side?
Switch on your TV sets to get a clear picture (and sound too) as to who uses the vulgar or substandard language. I'll be glad if anyone could point out where exactly I got vulgar or substandard. Please also explain to me how the two term are defined by your dictionary. Waiting!
Your posts were not deleted because of the reason you mentioned, its deleted because you dont know how to express yourself, you used some words which must not be used on this kind of forum...if you observe this thread closely you see there are 200+ posts which is not because they all are agreed at this that this state should be Secular, there are people who thinks either way but that doesn't mean you use vulgar language and abuse any of the personality.

Now, stop creating scene, take part in discussion properly and stop getting sympathy of the members by creating such posts and remain in your limits, else all of your posts will be deleted.