View Single Post
Old Monday, October 03, 2011

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointed state of Depts In Pakistan. Is There Any Ray of Hope?

Dear Aspirants, Respected CSP's, Written Qualifiers and common people of Pakistan.

I want you all to draw your attentions to the disappointed state of Government Departments. I with my father, on daily basis, visit the office of Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, Gardawars and Patwaris but the problem which we want to be solved is still at the standstill and we are not getting any progress in our file even after going through the legal process of demarcation of land.

My father is an owner of 12 marlas land, which has been possessed by DHA and they want to develop sector 8 and 9 of DHA on that land on ferozpur road. Now, we just want to handover our land to the DHA for the compensation of our land. We only know the area where our land is, but we don't know the exact measurement of our land. DHA want us to provide them with the proper measurement of the land for which we are roaming since last 3 years in the different offices related to land demarcation.

Here, I just want to raise that for this our Quaid gave us Pakistan? Though my father is a geniun owner as per the record of every office, but we are not getting any positive development. I just want to ask this question to all my Respected CSP's that what kind of Governmental system we have? This system is not bringing anything for common people.

Until and unless you are a bigwig, nothing is for you in Pakistan. Even, the legal rights are not yours as well. And we say that we will reform this situation and very soon become a developed country. I contradict, this will never end and the common people have to bear the burnt forever.

I just want you all to give it a thought. What options we have to fix such kind of injustices? Why don't we get our rights in Pakistan? Why every thing is connected to money and references? Is this the way to become a 1st world country? what is the future of our next generation if situation remains the same? Isn't it a total blackout in context of progress?

Comments and suggestions are required to save this country's future.

Highest Regards For All!

Audacious.