View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@ Fatima.

According to you SHARIAH is Allah's revelation on the Holy Prophet (Peace Ever be upon him)...

How about Ahadis , qias, ijma and ijtihad????

Those who believe Shariah coming out of these sources are wrong when it comes to your definition of Shariah...

Well.
The message of Quran is symbolic not in immediate range of a common understanding...
We knew about namaz, zakat, hajj and various obligations ordered in Quran but the way to carry them out is paved by Ahadis and the rest of Shariah tools. . . . .

if we neglect AHADIS and other sources of Islamic law... i am afraid to think what shariah would be left with us !!!!

i want to know how many laws we have which Islamic society has derived from Quran directly and do not involve Ahadis, qias,ijmn or ijtihad......?
The other sources you have mentioned come under Fiqh. Who says that Traditions or Ahadith do not come under revealed sources?

Having an experience of discussing such things, I suggest you to read some good book on Islamic law or Jurisprudence to know these basic things.
Shahzaib Abbasi (Tuesday, October 04, 2011)