View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Shahzaib Abbasi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
leme tell you that you called Shariah revealed knowledge.

All the sayings of HOly Prophet (peace be upon him) are taken from Quran ?

please refer me to the Quranic verse which describes the rules of performing Salah,

establishing an Islamic State
rights of neighbours
haququl ibad
and the like various others principles of life that we had from Ahadis , and other sources of Shariah while keeping in touch with changing times.

why should the Islamic law makers bother about ijma.. as sharia is all about Quran..

i do not know why were you confusing me with fiqah in this context..

yes i admit i am not a degree holder in Islamic Jurisprudence nor do i know all the books that you guys might have gone through... i just want to ponder over the words and match them with human wisdom so that i can be able to make my non muslim fellows understand our religion.. a secular mind does not believe in spiritual existence they want the demonstrable arguments... i just do not want to know Islam only by the words of Molvis.. as they are based on abstract ideas..
So what you are saying is that the Ahadith or sayings of Nabi S.A.W were not a knowledge given to him by Allah S.W.T? That he said him of his own? There is a verse in the Quran that says:

53:2
Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred
53:3
Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination

When Nabi S.A.W legislated on religious matters, he did so through the knowledge bestowed to him through Allah S.W.T.

I am happy that you do not intend to follow Maulvis, then brother please, do your own research. As I said, there are many resources available online.