View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
I can just laugh out loud when I hear there is no corruption in the army...wow!the corruptest institution of Pakistan has no corruption in its ranks,nice to hear maybe we should pay a heed to what the world has to say about corruption in our military (And now would come a tailor made response reffering to some 'yahoodi sazish')

Yes,we all should grow up, and learn to call an ace an ace..I second Dr Ali Zaidi's statement that yes there is corruption in MLCG ,but not even 10% of what army indulges in..Ub issey deny kurna he tw kurte rhiye..pehle kum jagg-hansai hoti hey hmare mulk or army ki dunya me(isi state of denial ki wajah se),thori or se kya farak par jayga..
hahaha well said... but watch out for some harsh criticism.

Because while family members of the officers from other departments may admit the corruption, I havenoticed that family members of officers from forces are increasingly intolerant to these charges.

Now now, I'm not pointing finger at anyone but its just my general observation and opinion.
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), syedrizwan (Friday, September 13, 2013)