Thread: Attention Mods
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Attention Mods

first of all, I would like to appreciate the moderator who instantly deleted the controversial thread on Yazeed, along with the pleading thread to delete that thread.

secondly, its time to warn such initiators on a serious note.

I also would like mods to see the following thread, as it stays as a controversial topic in history, so the purpose of initiating thread by same person imbindas is nothing, but to highlight the issue, welcome the debate or at least to enjoy the monopoly he is trying to create in Islamic History's thread. Me being a student of Islamic History and Culture, regardless of my sect feel no need of this thread at all.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...sufyan-ra.html

Regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), striver (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), Suman (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)