Thread: Attention Mods
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

I concur with the initiator of this post.

Even if such topics are included in the syllabus, I guarantee that these controversial question will never EVER be asked in the examination.

Such topics only serve one purpose: spread the hatred. It is folly to think that a conclusion can be reached on such issues on forum like these where all involved are mostly students. Moreover, I think that this forum is dedicated to help the aspirants of various examination, not to propagate views or preach. If one so much desires to discuss such issues, there are other forums for that laden with foul languages and what not.

I fail to understand the purpose why such discussion was even started on this forum. For the aforementioned reasons, I support that some action be taken against the member who started that thread. Many of us bear witness how that thread was turned into a fight which could have spread had the thread not been deleted.

Sincere Regards