View Single Post
Old Friday, October 07, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedyasirusman View Post
Thats too much detail. Not needed for the Geography Syllabus of CSS, for objectives and notes please contact Tahir Photocopy Shopping Centre, near swimming pool, New Campus University of the Punjab, Lahore.
Reference: Syed Yasir Usman
Book for objectives: Physical Geography a Landscape appreciation by Darrel Hess
CD containing notes and data regarding Physical and Human Geography
sir you are a professor and you know better than me,but if you think this is too much detail than how much detail is required for css geo. paper plz do tell all of us.

it was my little contribution for this forum bcoz members were asking for notes from a long time so i decided to take this responsibility. i have made these notes to guide all new commers,so that they don`t waste their precious time in searching topics in different books.

if you have short detailed notes than plz do share on this forum it would be beneficial for all.bcoz most of students cant afford so 2 or 3 books for a single subject in this time of inflation. i know there are alot of books on physical geo. available in markets but notes on this forum are free of cost and really easy to read.

thanks for your guidence and plz do sugesst any thing if you want sir to improve my notes.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.