View Single Post
Old Friday, October 07, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default excuse me!

I may be late to this hot discussion! but its too hot to resist! Its been 33 pages written on it! Sorry, i cant go through all! Neither have i come here to object to anyone's thoughts nor to side with any!
I will dare ink my thoughts just to give the readers an idea about what my point of view is! So, if repeat the already discussed, pardon me! plz.

First things first, ISLAMic state has to be ideaoligical! An idealogy dished out by the last PROPHET HAZRAT MOHAMMAD(SAW)!

Those who say its impractical, i say to them its not me, you or anyone else to decide whether its practical or not! it was a system given to us by ALLAH, THE ALL-KNOWING, through HIS last messenger! it was not for that specific periond only, rather, till the day of judgment! had it not been practical for the times to come, ALLAH, ALMIGHTY, would not have given it to us!

For those who claim that in contemporary world where a lot has changed, seeking islamic system of governance is a futile exercise! sadly mistaken!...let me pinch a question, the time when PROPHET came n started his mission, were the circumstances favourable?..was that easy to bring in a system that practically changed the dynamics of arab world??? were they better off us???

THose, WHO SAY that we cannot replicate MADINA STATE! agreed! but can we pursue that model or not//?/?/?/.....we may not have the likes of PROPHET n HIS companians. we we may not be staunch momins as they were!....but is it a right justification for not trying to follow the models they designed for us!....sit back n think!

we have issues. we lack unity. we dont have leaders. but we have leadership models easily retreivable from islamic history! cant we pursue them???....it may take time before we get united n reshape islamic world! but its very much possible..very much pratical!

i leave it here as i have to do other tasks! see you again!
Fatima47 (Friday, October 07, 2011), ILYAS SAMI (Friday, October 14, 2011), Suman (Friday, October 07, 2011)