View Single Post
Old Friday, October 07, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post

For those who claim that in contemporary world where a lot has changed, seeking islamic system of governance is a futile exercise! sadly mistaken!...let me pinch a question, the time when PROPHET came n started his mission, were the circumstances favourable?..was that easy to bring in a system that practically changed the dynamics of arab world??? were they better off us???
Tell you what, there is a very detailed post made by me on page number 16. If at all you get time then care to read it. Its just that a member took me wrong and thought I believed that an Islamic state is not possible, which was not actually what I ever meant. I always meant that an ideal state like Medina cannot exist because we cannot have the same people again. An example is how things changed right after death of Prophet (P.B.U.H). Having said that, I ask What is an Islamic state? Where nothing but hukm of Allah prevails and Muslims are one body. I talked about the same state, cant do anything if people coulndt grasp that after such detailed posts.

Quote:
THose, WHO SAY that we cannot replicate MADINA STATE! agreed! but can we pursue that model or not//?/?/?/.....we may not have the likes of PROPHET n HIS companians. we we may not be staunch momins as they were!....but is it a right justification for not trying to follow the models they designed for us!....sit back n think!

Again, we cannot have a state like Medina, thats what I was explaining to a member, and that was the whole point. We can either sit back and wait that all Muslims will get on rails or work for a practical solution. The bottomline is that an Islamic state is one where hukm of Allah prevails and where Muslims are like one body. The model I explained includes both of these.

Quote:
we have issues. we lack unity. we dont have leaders. but we have leadership models easily retreivable from islamic history! cant we pursue them???....it may take time before we get united n reshape islamic world! but its very much possible..very much pratical!
I have already explained the need of unity (one of the two underlying ideas for an Islamic state) and how practically it can be achieved. Yes, I believe its very much possible, very much practical thats why I gave my roadmap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
@ Fatima47

well either i am not getting you or you are not getting me.anyways i don't want to drag this discussion further.but i will just like to say if Ideal islamic state as suggested by Islam is not possible in modern times no other state system will work out.

P.S: thanks for your kind suggestion but let me apprise you Muslim law and jurisprudence is my major subject.
I am sure of that. I will also just like to say that one can work for near to ideal things. A hungry man cannot say I'll only eat in Serena. Plus, I, very much, was talking about Islamic state as explained by Islam, totally focussing on its underlying reasons (hukm of Allah and unity of Muslims).

PS: That was just a suggestion that I felt like giving because I had the feeler that you were not getting me owing to some terms that Jurisprudence could help you understand.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Friday, October 07, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fatima47 For This Useful Post:
game on (Friday, October 07, 2011)