View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 09, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA) had once said after the Battle of Siffin :

" Do not speak evil about Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) because if he were to die, our lives would become so insecure that you will see necks flying from the bodies everywhere."

Sayyidna Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA) once said:

" Leave Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) alone because he is a person who has enjoyed the Companionship of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

Once Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) received a letter from the Ceaser of Rome, it said:
I know that your brother Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA) has caused you a lot of trouble so if you wish I will send a large Roman army to help you against him."

In reply to this letter Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) wrote:

" O Ceaser dont try to take advantage of the differences between me and Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA). I know that you want to fight the Muslims but beware if you send an army againg us, the first person to come out from the army of Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA) to behead you will be Muawiyah."

May Allah be pleased with him and all other Companions who are the pillars of Islam.