View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
first of all i would like to ask every member to do not go away from the origional topic of this thread, and if anyone have biased aspect should post with cool mind in this thread, and everyone should discuss here with broad mind.

first of all very good thread jiashah i agree and with member like fasseh, suman, and sadia every religion tells us to protect humanity, not to so called un-human traditions and this thread is also a good inceative beacuse i feel that many of peoples even on this forum is very biased. well to me i alwayes observe frustration and intolerance as partial aspect of one condition. whenever a frustration increased intolerance will increase. now come to the point of religious intolerance, religion is a one of the most basic charactrist of every human being. none of the religion is asking to kill anyone one with the basis of contradiction with your views. And out of religious aspect, even humanity tells us that if any one have different suggestion or discession other then yours, you should tolerat him, and islam is most civilized religion all over the world. lets not blame other peoples then muslims, lets see in our society first, killing of anyone on basis of different point of views is prohabited in islam but today we call those murderers a hero and ghazi who killed an unarmed and unawared person. chisristens are burning quran a which is a book and nothing is ohazardiuos in it, we have thousands of books published which are contradict but nobody is burning them, destruction of mosque and broking idols...... to me this happen to just beacuse of polticise of religions in every country the ulemas, popes, and pandits are doing politics under the cover of religion. until and unless these peoples are shining their shops for contradiciting view this is a fate of our world (our society).
[COLOR=darkgreen]well i observed you are in a mode of good discussion and you focused on one ponit that is religion is used in politics for one purpose that is to ignite the feelings of hatred among humans.. COLOR]

I want to focused on one thing that is fundamentalism vs ijtehad .when the institution of ijtehad had been cloosed the religion intolerance started from very this point .this is not happen no with Mulim Umaah but with other nation too ..

1.when crusade initiated wars that we callled in urdu 'saleebi jangeen" that was the start of their fundamentalism .muslims are not in euro coutries but their conquest over Muslim countries sreved under the banner of religion and Muslim,jews were ousted from the regions,massacared or asked to convert..

2.jews fundamntalism had been statred when the ZIONIST movement had been started and their occupation of palestine was very important event in this regard.

3.muslim fundamntalism started with the collapse of Ottoman and mughal empire and sheikh abdul wahab closed the doors for ijtehad and imam ibne temia had to die when the pen of his ijtehad had been ceased from him.

what is fundamentalism??

this is very important question to be discussed .when the particular culture suffred from inferiority complex due to the collapse of their political systems and their hagemon being .On the other hand they are not ready to accept the customs,folkways.mores of other culture and wanted to restrained themselves to their own traditions. ands super powers are not in a position to get an answer"no" from the inferior power and tried to impose their own customs. this thing started a clash between super powers nad small ones .and that has caused religious wars .. intermixing of cultures would result lose of particule culture and social pressure of particular clan is lost ..this is whta we call cultural diffusion and this created divide in a prticular community.

First west called muslims as MOHAMMADENS ,then call them fandamentalsit and now call them as terrorist . the same thing has happended if we have studied euro history .. the rift betwwen catholics and liberals protestants lead toward a bloody revolutions and secularism stemmed from these revolutions .as a result anglican sect was formed .. and the rift between protestans and catholics had lead to ward GREAT MIGRATION--where RED INDIANDS were living .. and britain call USA people fist terrorist but US now has become a secular state.. the north AMERICA is tilted toward secularism and south toward religion ..

now the question is we have either to become a secular or open the institution of ijtehad..that is challenge for muslim Ummah in this age of globalisation?