View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng_abid hussain View Post
Respected Ali,

I made many posts on many other threads to address you. Anyhow my best wishes are always with you. i am very hopeful that you must remember me. we were together in academy for the preparation of interview. unfortunately i could not get allocation but i am very happy that my few friends must be in the CSA.

Respected A.C sb,
I have lost your e-mail I.D. can you send it me again.
my contact number is 03235353688. please remember me in CSA. i will Inshah Allah be the junior than you in the same group.

Best of luck for CSA.

Warmest Regards,
Abid Hussain
Jinab, I too have expressed thanks for your warm wishes in those threads you mentioned.

As for the forum policy, it is not allowed to pass on Email IDs, and even if one tries to do so, the Mods would immediately delete them. However, I will text you the ID on the number you provided.

Best of luck and Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan1111 View Post
Hello sir! sir kindly tell me about 5 important essay topics which could be asked in PMS Essay paper. Regards
Dear, I have never attempted, nor prepared for the PMS Exam, so I can't really comment on that exam. However, for CSS, I did post a few essay topics in the Essay Section of this forum, which in my opinion are likely to be asked in the upcoming examinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeinat View Post
Sir i require journalism notes of VU, can you please provide?
I can and would like to, but what would be the best way to share them?