View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Walaikum Salaam Mr. Babblu,

(At the first place, you're welcomed whole-heartedly.)

I wonder if a strong country like America was not able to carry out an efficient and effective rescue operation, how do you expect Pakistan to do that?

Natural disasters are extremely devastating. You just can't resist the total damage, however it is agreed that the damage can be curtailed to some extent! (But it doesn't really count much)

Money isn't the solution to every problem. Imagine yourself with a $1000 in a desert. The situation here is the same. You're just helpless in confrontation with Nature.

Though I agree that defence expenditure should be curtailed, but nobody is going to listen to us. So don't take pain, please .

Regards,
Adil Memon

(Earthquakes are essential to maintain a balance in nature. They must be enjoyed, if they are inevitable )

Suggestions and criticism are welcomed while omissions and mistakes should be pardoned!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program