View Single Post
Old Friday, October 14, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Razzaq View Post
well forestry is not an okward choice,,infact its gud as compare jo journalism,,, bt i was not opting it cz i had not much knowledge of forestry,,, , bt i hav knowledge of journalism,,,its really a low scoring ,, i hav seen many of DMC's.. . .n the persons who hav gud marks in it are js in 60 + but in forestry toppers are even in 80+
if u have any point thn plz justify it with sallybus,examples etc... .
I don't have any experience of forestry, but I scored 75 in jounalism, May be that's why I m suggesting you jounalism...otherwise you can better have the idea that which subject you can manage well.Gudluck....and one thing more no subject is awkward...i meant that it's not as general as journalism is.