Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold
Default Cheer up aspirants

I am grateful to Prestigious, Mussawer, Scorpion86, Mano G, Kamran,Bilal Jadoon, Candid guy and Arsalan for boosting my morale. As they say, the best lesson is to learn from one's mistake, I am sure I have learn't it by now.

I would like to advise everybody who wants to improve his/her essay techniques to concentrate on a powerful and well balanced outline, an attractive introduction and a balanced conclusion as these are the areas of focus for the paper checkers. No body cares to to go to the depth of the Essay, although one should avoid grammatical errors and must know the art of paragraphing. Thats all I came to know when I scanned most of the DMC's.

I am not discouraged at all because I have been aspiring for CSS right from Matriculation times and that happens to be my professional goal till this moment. It is this preparation of CSS exams that has enabled me to top the interview for AD forests and also Qualify written exam of AD MoD. So my point is, that one's preparation never goes waste and it helps one in interviews/ tests for other exams as well. So cheer up all aspirants who have not qualified as it is not the end of life, Life moves on and only they , who have the ability to excelsior despite trying times, prove to be victors at the end.

PS: I would like to extend my heartiest felicitations to all the qualifiers. May Allah help you in getting through the interview and allocation phase smoothly.
abidkhanmohmand (Monday, October 17, 2011), ArsalanTheRock (Saturday, October 15, 2011), bilaljadoon (Saturday, October 15, 2011), candidguy (Saturday, October 15, 2011), converter (Saturday, October 15, 2011), dr250 (Saturday, October 15, 2011), imbindas (Saturday, October 15, 2011), Kamran (Saturday, October 15, 2011), mjkhan (Saturday, October 15, 2011), Mussawer (Saturday, October 15, 2011), prestigious (Saturday, October 15, 2011), Scorpion86 (Saturday, October 15, 2011), shah24 (Saturday, October 15, 2011), Waqar Bangash (Sunday, October 16, 2011)