Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussawer View Post
Dear Prestigious,
Thanks for comments. but do u think,k meine 10 marks current affair main liye hain, isn't injustice. how strange, i think 20 tho mcq thay, where is the rest of my question's marks. is it fine with me. it means ke maine whole paper hi empty diya thaa.
Dear, every one knows his own status/position. If you attempted the paper good then really, they did very big injustice with you...

I was also astonished to see that there were 20 mcqs and you got only 10 marks out of 100...

Kheer...jo huwa so huwa... keep your morale up and try to avoid those mistakes which you committed in PMS...

All the very best for future dear... : )
dr250 (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), Mussawer (Sunday, October 16, 2011)