View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 16, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycop View Post
;-)how ridiculous! u extract only one line that challenges u.anyhow the point is u ppl are not following rules. "ppl get authority just to undermine others right"......

hats off for mods...!
You can leave the forum as many times as you want.Go and make an FB group.Go!We do not need people who want to indulge in meaningless discussions and small-talk here.You can't force FPSC to declare the date of the result by gossiping about it here.

And you better not use the words like 'ridiculous' about the moderators.As I said,you can go and discuss it as much as you want on the FB.Stop bickering us here.

Iss sal Final result se pehle ek member ko btaya gya tha k usski position first 150 me he and that she will be allocated in IRS.When the result came out she was 350th something with No chance of allocation.Can you imagine uss pe kya guzri ho gi?Afwahein phelaani he tw me ubi phela dun k subah result he or me ne dekha he ap passed candidates ki list me nahy ho..Would you have a peaceful time?Do you want such discussion to go on here?Sorry we can't let it happen.Jis se shikaayat kurni he kar dijye such discussions wouldn't be authorized.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 05:47 AM.