View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 16, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Love with Syeddina Muhammad(pbuh)

Amr ibn al-As said, "There is no one I love better than the Messenger of Allah."

Abda bint Khalid ibn Ma'dan said, "Khalid never went to bed without remembering how he yearned for the Messenger of Allah and his Companions among the Muhajirun and Ansar, and he would name them. He said, 'They are my root and branch, and my heart longs for them. I have yearned for them a long time. My Lord, hasten my being taken to You!'"

It is related that Abu Bakr said to the Prophet, "By the One who sent you with the truth, I would be happier if Abu Talib (the Prophet's uncle) were to become Muslim than if Abu Quhayfa (his own father) were to. That is because the Islam of Abu Talib would delight you more."

Umar ibn al-Khattab told al-Abbas, "Your becoming a Muslim is dearer to me than al-Khattab becoming a Muslim because it is dearer to the Messenger of Allah."

Reference

►Majm-uz-zawaid 009, Page 268.