Thread: @ maliasghar
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

You are partially right. Though my father did ask me to appear for CE soon after my graduation in 2006, I was not entirely convinced and thought I would do better in corporate sector. However, my later experience proved my assessment about myself wrong. I think I am not cut for that environment, having seen my father in state service since I was born.

I took my first masters in engineering soon after my graduation, and then worked for some time in Banking, IT and public sector, before deciding to go for Civil Service. While preparing for my CE-2010 attempt, I was offered Commonwealth scholarship for study in UK, which I took and went abroad for my second Masters. While undertaking the study for MSc from LSE, I prepared for the CE in parallel, and (by will of God), was able to clear both simultaneously.