View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2011

famfai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIFMALIK View Post
its good but what is your source

thanks
I found it on PPSC website.... But latter on they have deleted it. Then I contacted someone and he updated me that the schedule was tentative

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonesoul View Post
this is not confirmed, but result is expected in the next 15 to 20 days as people in ppsc is saying that, but this is not official statement, any ways , if you are hopeful of your selection you should prepare your self for interview
Brother , you can check their website and you wound find result of three subjects over there which was announced on 14th of Oct....

17th was tentative date given by them but latter on they changed it , the reason was simple , scruinty of docuements and other necessary things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
the news proved to be wrong...
Sister result of three subjects announced before 17th of Oct., Now I have no update about their next date which is whether tentative or official...
I shared information that I had so that it would be helpful to all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saira mughal View Post
Because ppsc has uploaded schedule of only those subjects, the result of which has been announced already i.e home-economics, persian and Journalism.
Let's see when the result of remaining subject is going to announced... Hope in coming week but I do not know their date or etc...

----------------------------------------------------------
This is sure five candidates are short listed for one seat...