Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArifAwan View Post
You failed in forestry?
I thought KPK PMS follow the same rule as that of CSS that when a candidate score more than 600, he is declared as pass even if he/she fails in one of the optional.
ohhh my God...I didn't think about this rule...
My total are 596 and F in Public admin...

@ArifAwan:

Dude, every one knew about you... When I visited KPK PSC then met many personnel. Most of them knew about your case and also one personal mentioned your name that one person(Mr. Arif) scored more than 800 marks but failed in essay with only 2 marks... Really, very bad luck & bad scene with you...: )
ArifAwan (Wednesday, October 19, 2011), candidguy (Wednesday, October 19, 2011), m0m0 (Wednesday, October 19, 2011)