View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 25, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
RESPECTED MEMBERS,I WANT TO know that as i don't know about all the groups so plz tell me for a girl what should be group preference.plz tell me most suitable group keeping in view i never studied accounts and economics.
regards
First of all, you should go around the forum. There are separate pages made to inform everyone about the different occupational groups. This will give you a fair idea about each.

Secondly, the subjects which you might have studied before joining the Civil Service has no effect, whatsoever on the service/group you fall into. You will be trained from scratch for your service.

Thirdly, for girls, every service of the 12 occupational groups is a good one, except those which have a lot of public interaction like DMG and PSP. A better choice would be Commerce & Trade Group, Information Group, Accounts, Postal etc.
amna rafiq (Sunday, October 30, 2011), angelstar (Friday, October 28, 2011), Obsessed With CSS (Thursday, October 27, 2011)